Everyone’s favorite bowhunting couple Jess and Braxton Byers jump on the show this week. The Texas transplants moved to Utah to work for Huntin’Fool a few years back. We dive into a plethora of topics including:
- Do they think they will ever move back to Texas?
- What are their specific roles at Huntin’ Fool?
- Jess shares a memorable Alaskan mountain goat hunt, one that was full of physical and mental challenges
- Braxton draws a once in a lifetime archery elk tag- but there’s a catch
- Reliving their first African Safari (they recently returned from South Africa)
- Landowner elk tags
- A guide’s take on the 6.5 Creedmoor